Key West, Florida, 2022
Waterspouts, despite their name, don’t spout water at all. The water is formed by condensation from the clouds within the column of wind. This fair-weather waterspout descended from the clouds just off the coast of Key West, Florida. Waterspouts like this happen often in the keys, because the tropical waters tangled with humidity provides the perfect catalyst.
- Created by infusing dye directly into a specially coated aluminum sheet
- Includes a wall mount for instant display
- Hooks not included
- Max weight is 10.5 lbs
- Easy to clean with cloth and/or water
- Printed on Kodak ENDURA Silk, perfect for vibrant images
- Includes white border
- Matting and/or framing is not included, but available upon request
- Prints 36x24 will be printed on Kodak ENDURA Metallic
All photos are printed at Bay Lab Photo in California.