Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming, 2021
Yellowstone is full of unique hot springs, and the 15 miles of boardwalk ensures everyone can experience the wonder.
The wooden trails also add an element of safety. Since 1890, at least 22 people have died by falling into the extremely hot waters.
This photo was taken just moments after sunrise at Mammoth Hot Springs.
- Created by infusing dye directly into a specially coated aluminum sheet
- Includes a wall mount for instant display
- Hooks not included
- Max weight is 10.5 lbs
- Easy to clean with cloth and/or water
- Printed on Kodak ENDURA Silk, perfect for vibrant images
- Includes white border
- Matting and/or framing is not included, but available upon request
- Prints 36x24 will be printed on Kodak ENDURA Metallic
All photos are printed at Bay Lab Photo in California.