Zion National Park, Utah 2022
Sitting 1500ft above the valley floor, Angel's Landing is one of the most popular hikes in the world. The path to the summit is only a few feet wide with steep vertical drops on each side, and to access it, you'll need a permit.
If you can't get a permit, this incredible view is still accessible from Scout Lookout.
- Created by infusing dye directly into a specially coated aluminum sheet
- Includes a wall mount for instant display
- Hooks not included
- Max weight is 10.5 lbs
- Easy to clean with cloth and/or water
- Printed on Kodak ENDURA Silk, perfect for vibrant images
- Includes white border
- Matting and/or framing is not included, but available upon request
- Prints 36x24 will be printed on Kodak ENDURA Metallic
All photos are printed at Bay Lab Photo in California.