Sea Meets Sand
Bocas Del Toro, Panama, 2021
Water, along with other natural factors, is responsible for shaping all landmass on earth. The turquoise wave crashing into the sand emphasizes the small changes that are happening every single second.
- Created by infusing dye directly into a specially coated aluminum sheet
- Includes a wall mount for instant display
- Hooks not included
- Max weight is 10.5 lbs
- Easy to clean with cloth and/or water
- Printed on Kodak ENDURA Silk, perfect for vibrant images
- Includes white border
- Matting and/or framing is not included, but available upon request
- Prints 36x24 will be printed on Kodak ENDURA Metallic
All photos are printed at Bay Lab Photo in California.