Stockton, CA, 2023
It never snows in California's central valley, and we're lucky if it even rains during winter. Dense fog however, is something every San Joaquin County resident knows well.
Throughout winter, the fog can drop visibility down to zero and while it's bad for traffic, it's just what the surrounding agriculture needs.
- Created by infusing dye directly into a specially coated aluminum sheet
- Includes a wall mount for instant display
- Hooks not included
- Max weight is 10.5 lbs
- Easy to clean with cloth and/or water
- Printed on Kodak ENDURA Silk, perfect for vibrant images
- Includes white border
- Matting and/or framing is not included, but available upon request
- Prints 36x24 will be printed on Kodak ENDURA Metallic
All photos are printed at Bay Lab Photo in California.