In Between Green
Límon, Costa Rica, 2021
Cahuita National Park
Cahuita National Park has only one hiking trail, but it's one that takes you on a journey through deep jungle and beautiful Caribbean coastlines. Costa Rica established the park in 1970 to protect the coral reef hidden below the salty waves. The park is home to a wide variety of wildlife including sloths, monkeys, and stingrays.
- Created by infusing dye directly into a specially coated aluminum sheet
- Includes a wall mount for instant display
- Hooks not included
- Max weight is 10.5 lbs
- Easy to clean with cloth and/or water
- Printed on Kodak ENDURA Silk, perfect for vibrant images
- Includes white border
- Matting and/or framing is not included, but available upon request
- Prints 36x24 will be printed on Kodak ENDURA Metallic
All photos are printed at Bay Lab Photo in California.