Seward, Alaska, 2019
At 76 miles long, Hubbard Glacier is the largest tidewater glacier in North America.
The ice on it's terminal face was created 500 years ago and is over 600 feet tall.
- Created by infusing dye directly into a specially coated aluminum sheet
- Includes a wall mount for instant display
- Hooks not included
- Max weight is 10.5 lbs
- Easy to clean with cloth and/or water
- Printed on Kodak ENDURA Silk, perfect for vibrant images
- Includes white border
- Matting and/or framing is not included, but available upon request
- Prints 36x24 will be printed on Kodak ENDURA Metallic
All photos are printed at Bay Lab Photo in California.