Stockton, CA, 2022
This building is hard to miss when you’re in Downtown Stockton, but what exactly is it? When the Medico-Dental building was finished in 1927, it was the tallest structure in Stockton.
Dentists & other medical professionals used the entire building until 1929, when the market crash forced the tenants to move. The building is currently closed to the public, but it is being repurposed for future housing in Downtown Stockton.
- Created by infusing dye directly into a specially coated aluminum sheet
- Includes a wall mount for instant display
- Hooks not included
- Max weight is 10.5 lbs
- Easy to clean with cloth and/or water
- Printed on Kodak ENDURA Silk, perfect for vibrant images
- Includes white border
- Matting and/or framing is not included, but available upon request
- Prints 36x24 will be printed on Kodak ENDURA Metallic
All photos are printed at Bay Lab Photo in California.