Key West, FL, 2022
A fisherman keeps an eye on the horizon as a waterspout touches down on the Gulf of Mexico. Dramatic scenes like this happen often in Key West, especially during the rainy months of August through October.
- Created by infusing dye directly into a specially coated aluminum sheet
- Includes a wall mount for instant display
- Hooks not included
- Max weight is 10.5 lbs
- Easy to clean with cloth and/or water
- Printed on Kodak ENDURA Silk, perfect for vibrant images
- Includes white border
- Matting and/or framing is not included, but available upon request
- Prints 36x24 will be printed on Kodak ENDURA Metallic
All photos are printed at Bay Lab Photo in California.