Yellowstone National Park, WY, 2021
The Grand Prismatic Spring is the most colorful feature in all of Yellowstone. On this specific morning however, there was so much steam that it was impossible to see the prismatic colors.
If you plan on visiting this iconic location, there are 2 optimal viewing spots. One boardwalk gives you the opportunity to walk alongside the spring, while the overlook boasts an aerial view of the entire basin..
- Created by infusing dye directly into a specially coated aluminum sheet
- Includes a wall mount for instant display
- Hooks not included
- Max weight is 10.5 lbs
- Easy to clean with cloth and/or water
- Printed on Kodak ENDURA Silk, perfect for vibrant images
- Includes white border
- Matting and/or framing is not included, but available upon request
- Prints 36x24 will be printed on Kodak ENDURA Metallic
All photos are printed at Bay Lab Photo in California.