Yellowstone, WY, 2021
Grand Prismatic Spring
Thermophiles are microscopic, heat-loving organisms that thrive in the thermal features within Yellowstone National Park. In Polarizing, a stream of water has parted these tiny creatures from the naked stone.
- Created by infusing dye directly into a specially coated aluminum sheet
- Includes a wall mount for instant display
- Hooks not included
- Max weight is 10.5 lbs
- Easy to clean with cloth and/or water
- Printed on Kodak ENDURA Silk, perfect for vibrant images
- Includes white border
- Matting and/or framing is not included, but available upon request
- Prints 36x24 will be printed on Kodak ENDURA Metallic
All photos are printed at Bay Lab Photo in California.