Grand Canyon, 2022
When it's time to eat, Desert Bighorn Sheep will gobble excessive amounts of brush. Once satisfied, they return to a spot safe from any predators. While digesting, the sheep absorb moisture from the plants and use it to survive through the scorching summers.
This one ram in particular was standing along the Bright Angel trail at the Grand Canyon. It must've spent 30 minutes eating from the same bush until most the leaves were gone.
- Created by infusing dye directly into a specially coated aluminum sheet
- Includes a wall mount for instant display
- Hooks not included
- Max weight is 10.5 lbs
- Easy to clean with cloth and/or water
- Printed on Kodak ENDURA Silk, perfect for vibrant images
- Includes white border
- Matting and/or framing is not included, but available upon request
- Prints 36x24 will be printed on Kodak ENDURA Metallic
All photos are printed at Bay Lab Photo in California.