Joshua Tree National Park, CA, 2023
After crossing the Colorado River, Mormon immigrants stumbled across these oddly-shaped trees and named it after the biblical figure, Joshua. The Joshua Tree is also said to be the inspiration for the trees in Dr. Suess' books!
To get this shot, the flashlight was used to illuminate the tree while keeping the necessary exposure for the moon in the background.
- Created by infusing dye directly into a specially coated aluminum sheet
- Includes a wall mount for instant display
- Hooks not included
- Max weight is 10.5 lbs
- Easy to clean with cloth and/or water
- Printed on Kodak ENDURA Silk, perfect for vibrant images
- Includes white border
- Matting and/or framing is not included, but available upon request
- Prints 36x24 will be printed on Kodak ENDURA Metallic
All photos are printed at Bay Lab Photo in California.